This is the beta3 release for the ArcGIS Editor for OpenStreetMap version 1.1.Bug fixes in beta3:
Changes from version 1.0:
- make the user interface for editing attributes keyboard friendly
- make the geoprocessing tools available for Python scripting (incl. sample scripts in the tool documentation)
- change in the logic for sending updates to the OpenStreetMap server
- updates to point symbology for the feature templates
- Multi-part geometries are now supported. Homogeneous relations (consisting of only lines or only polygons) are converted into the appropriate multi-part geometry. Mixed relations and super relations are maintained and tracked in a stand-alone relation table.
- The underlying editing logic has changed. As opposed to tracking the editing changes upon "Save edit" or "Stop edit" the changes are tracked as soon as the edit sketch is completed. This allows the class extension to be used throughout the ArcGIS platform.