This is a beta1 release for the upcoming 1.1 release. It is not considered stable and errors are expected. If you find anything, please log an issue and let us know about it. Please provide as many details as possible describing the issue.Changes from version 1.0:
- Multi-part geometries are now supported. Homogeneous relations (consisting of only lines or only polygons) are converted into the appropriate multi-part geometry. Mixed relations and super relation are maintained and tracked in the stand-alone relation table.
- The underlying editing logic has changed. As opposed to tracking the editing changes upon "Save edit" or "Stop edit" the changes are tracked as soon as the edit sketch is completed. This might take 1 or 2 seconds, please be patient.
- (added 12/13/2010) There seems to be an issue with running geoprocessing tools directly after OpenStreetMap data has been loaded into a geodatabase. The current workaround is after loading the data, please close the desktop application (ArcMap/ArcCatalog) and reopen it. The tracking of data edits should work fine after that.
- It is a beta1 release, please log any issue with the Issue Tracker http://esriosmeditor.codeplex.com/workitem/list/basic at the codeplex site.
- There is a database schema change with respect to version 1.0. Please do not download any new OSM data into an existing feature class created with 1.0 but simply store it in a new location.
- The new tool "Combine OSM Attributes" hasn't been tested yet. That's for the upcoming beta2 release.
- The document is still the same as the 1.0 release and yes, we are looking for volunteers.