Cannot edit certain street line segments individually

Nov 18, 2015 at 4:38 PM
I'm having difficulty finding a way to edit some of the line segments in the OSM street network that I downloaded. For these particular line segments, the attribute window does not show the editable attributes when I select a single line segment. I actually have to select multiple segments of these particular records to get the editable attributes to show up. These are the majority of the line segments that I'd like to edit, which makes editing the dataset difficult. It seems to be related with the type of street, or 'highway', that they are designated. All 'footways' and 'service' lines show the editable attributes when I select a single record. However, only a small minority of 'residential' streets will allow me to see and edit the attributes when one record is selected. I could not find one instance where 'Tertiary,' 'Secondary,' and 'Primary' streets displayed editable attributes when I selected one record. Has anyone experienced this issue before and found a way to work around it?

thank you,
Neil
Developer
Nov 18, 2015 at 4:45 PM
Neil,

codeplex is mostly around for archiving purposes. Please post these new questions to GitHub at https://github.com/Esri/arcgis-osm-editor/issues New issues, questions, code announcements etc. is all happening on GitHub now.
  • Thomas
Nov 18, 2015 at 4:47 PM
Oops, sorry about that. I'll post this to the GitHub forum.

thanks,
Neil