OSM Editor for ArcGIS 10.2 ?

Sep 4, 2013 at 10:06 AM
Hello,

the company I work in has updated ArcGIS to Version 10.2 and the installation of the OSM Editor failed. So I was wondering if the latest Version of the OSM Editor is not compatible and if so, when do you think an updated version will be released?
Or is there an other way to make it possible working with the imported feature classes again, because without the installed Editor I can not open the old files anymore.

Thanks for your help.
Best regards
Carola
Coordinator
Sep 5, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Hello Carola,
Our team is working on a 10.2 version of the ArcGIS Editor for OpenStreetMap. It is not yet released. The target is "soon" - there isn't much we have to change between 10.1 and 10.2, but we want to make sure everything passes our testing. I don't have a workaround for using the 10.1 tool in a 10.2 environment. However, we'd be happy to provide to you the 10.2 compatible build we are testing, and then you can let us know if you have any issues. This helps us with testing. Let me know if you'd like to pursue that, and I'll send you the install via FTP.

Best Regards,

Christine
Sep 28, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Edited Oct 18, 2013 at 4:28 PM
Christine- is it possible to share this with me (the compatible build)? I work for esri canada. Thank you.

Christine here is my email address

jting AT esri.ca

Thanks.
Oct 2, 2013 at 6:44 PM
Hi Christine,

Could I get a link to the ArcGIS Editor for OSM beta that is compatible with 10.2 as well? I just purchased the software and look forward to using it with OSM. I will be happy to pass along anything I find to help with your evaluation.

Thanks,
Jeremy
Coordinator
Oct 2, 2013 at 6:50 PM
Hello Jeremy,
Absolutely! Send me a message through this codeplex page with your email address, and I'll send you it via FTP.

Christine
Oct 2, 2013 at 6:55 PM
Thanks!

jeremystoll@gmail.com

Jeremy
Oct 11, 2013 at 8:16 PM
Hi guys. I recently upgraded to ArcMap 10.2 and use the OSM editor quite a bit. Is there anyway I could get a copy of the beta version for 10.2?

alexandrj@gmail.com Thanks so much.

Alex
Oct 23, 2013 at 3:19 PM
Edited Oct 23, 2013 at 3:21 PM
Hi...

I would also like to help test the Beta. Could you send me a link to download?

thanks,
Don

dferguso@mix.wvu.edu
Oct 28, 2013 at 2:28 PM
Hi Christine,
I'd like to sign up for testing the beta as well. We just upgraded to 10.2 on a program I'm working on.

Thanks,
-Tommy

tfauvell@live.com
Coordinator
Nov 4, 2013 at 3:31 PM
Hello Friends! Many thanks to you all for testing; it was so helpful to have your input.

I am pleased to announce the release of ArcGIS Editor for OpenStreetMap for 10.2, available for download at http://sdi.maps.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=16970017f81349548d0a9eead0ebba39 .

Continue to let us know if you have any issues/questions. Also, most of the discussion, issues, and development is taking place at our GitHub site now: https://github.com/Esri/arcgis-osm-editor

Best regards,

Christine