Difficulties to edit data but also to upload OSM Data

Aug 14, 2013 at 1:50 PM
Edited Aug 14, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Hi,

Once I edited some features and I try to upload data, (each time) I get the following error message: "Le serveur distant a retourné une erreur : (500) erreur interne du serveur" (Yes, I'm using a French ArcGis license).

(± The remote server returned an errreur: (500) Internal Server Error)

By the way, is that the revision table must be added into *.mxd before I eddit features ?

More, when I try to delete (or merge) features I get que the following error message: "Impossible d'achever la commande de combinaison. Le message OnDelete de l'objet a renvoyé une erreur. Une erreur HRESULT E_FAIL a été retournée à partir d'un appel à un composant COM."

(± Unable to complete the combination control. The OnDelete message object returned an error. Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.)

Help...

Thank you.
Coordinator
Aug 16, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Hello Geoludic,
We can dig into this. What version of ArcGIS Desktop are you using? And what version of the ArcGIS Editor for OSM? Will you describe the workflow you are using - including the area where you are downloading data from OSM?

No, you do not have to add the revision table to the mxd. You shouldn't have to do anything the revision table except browse to it when you use the Upload Data to OSM tool.

Many thanks!

Christine
Aug 19, 2013 at 2:33 PM
Hello Christine,

Version of ArcMap used : 10.1 sp 1
Version of ArcGIS Editor for OSM : 2.1 (64-bit)

Data has been downloaded using the tool : Download, Extract and Symbolize Tools (OSM Toolbox)

Thanks.

Ludovic