revision's table doesn't support calculate values changes

Sep 24, 2012 at 9:46 AM

I have download osm file with lines from higways's tags.

I have an excel table with I've got all the streets of my city and I made en link between both of them in ArcMap.

I've past fields values (reference of the street) from excel to highway's entity via values calculator but those changes don't appears in the revision's table of highway's entity. So, I can't upload those changes into OpenStreetMap.

Can you help me ?

Coordinator
Sep 25, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Hi Tony,

A question for you - did you follow the workflow as described in http://esriosmeditor.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=Contribute%20Your%20Dataset%20to%20OSM? That workflow doesn't exactly describe what you want to do but does have the general principles on what to do to append information to the OSM dataset you want to contribute.  If you have read that document, applied the principles, and still have issues then let us know.

Christine

Nov 28, 2012 at 3:52 PM

Hi Christine,

Yes, I had follow the documentation but it stil doesn't work.

Tony

Developer
Nov 28, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Tony,

we have an internal round of testing tomorrow for the upcoming 2.1 release. I'll put it on my list of things to test and report back to you.

- Thomas

Developer
Nov 29, 2012 at 10:37 PM

Tony,

I just verified the workflow and it works as intended. Step 6 is the critical item in the documentation that will trigger the registration in the revision table.

- Thomas 

Jan 8, 2013 at 8:18 AM

Hello,

First, I wish you a happy new year 2013.

Then, I made a new test by carefully following your documentation and making screenshots of what I did. So, it works despite some error messages you will see in the document I made. So, I have an idea to submit to the community this document in French or in English if you can help me fix it because my English is not the best.Before that, I wanted to see if the errors with you I met if they are serious and can be corrected.

I sent the document to you by mail.

Tony